RESELLER CONTROL PANEL
Our reseller control panel reduces support costs for resellers by automating and sharing account management with domain owners. Web hosts and resellers spend less time on routine management tasks, and domain owners gain the self-management control they want over their servers without needing skilled personnel or third party support.
- Reseller Level (you): Working within limits set by the hosting administrator (reseller) can use the control panel for multiple domain creation and management tasks.
- Resellers can create hosting for domains, including setting up standard and anonymous FTP service, and Web server allowances (traffic limits, scripting capabilities, FrontPage extensions, and SSL support).
- The reseller control panel lets you set domain-level limits on user accounts, mail accounts, and databases, manage DNS zones, and set up domain tools like Webalizer and IMP Webmail.
- Through control panel configuration, you can privately label the control panel as your own hosting interface, set screen paging options, and specify the control panel language.
- As a reseller you can offer new value-added domain registration and management services, and gain new revenue through sales of domain level tools.
- As reseller you can have your own company logo displayed in the domain owner's (customer's) control panel. Your customer will never hear about us.
- Try our reseller demo:
- Domain Owner Level (your customers): Once their control panel is installed with a few mouse clicks, your customers can perform both simple and complex tasks within their domains, becoming self-reliant overnight. The control panel reduces their support needs and gives them the ability to:
- Create and manage e-mail accountsPOP3, redirects, groups, and autorespondersall from a single screen.
- Create new Web users within a domain.
- Create protected directories (SSL and non-SSL) and manage directory users.
- Administer domain SSL certificatespurchase SSL certificates, create CSRs or self-signed certificates, install SSL certificates.
- Use both standard and anonymous FTP services.
- Create MySQL databases, accessing them with PHPMyAdmin and administering database users.
- Utilize IMP Webmail e-mail service.
- Access domain-level statistics.
- You can install over 30 web applications (chat rooms, messgage boards, etc.) from within Plesk's "Application Vault."
- our domain level demo:
Additional Features and Specifications
- Runs latest version of Apache, ProFTD, MySQL and PHP.
- Handles both name-based and IP-based hosting with the same interface.
- Manages mail exclusively (hosting not required for domain mail).
- Provides DNS management area with quick and easy master zone file setup.
- Supports SSL, SSI, PHP, CGI, MySQL, Perl, MS FrontPage, and Apache ASP.
- Offers SSL and CSR creation capabilities.
- Features a customizable interface for private labeling by hosting companies and resellers.